Immediate Implant Placement and Soft Tissue Grafting Techniques
Complications may start with patient evaluation, patient expectation, hard tissue volume, implant number and size. We will discuss surgical complications including bone grafting techniques, soft tissue behavior, and 3-dimensional Implant placement.
This presentation will focus mainly on the management saving a “failed esthetically” implant without removing the implant and redoing the case…
Intended Learning Objectives
- Focusing on importance of Soft Tissue augmentation techniques.
- Autogenous connective tissue graft VS allogenic biomaterials such as Memlok.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each technique and its indications.
- Showing step by step how to think esthetically when placing an implant.
- From placement to hard and soft tissue management.