meeting high aesthetic demands in one visit restorative solutions
- This lecture followed by a practical demonstration with a hands-on workshop, will discuss one state-of-the-art composite material. The focus will be laid on both, highly aesthetic anterior region as well as posterior direct restorations using dual cure composites. For both the usage of a superb adhesive system in combination with the latest composites is of great importance.
- Several clinical case reports will be discussed and last but not least usage of very practical and user friendly rubber dam will be shown.
Intended Learning Objectives
- To show practical skills how to use composite materials both in anterior and posterior region.
- Focus on anterior layering technique with silicon index key.
- A high quality bulk fill dual cure composite solution for posterior region.
- The practical usage of rubber dam.
- Showing two step composite polishing system.