power of influence: the psychology of persuasion in dental implantology- a comparison between yesterday’s myths and todays realities
The six rules of robert caldini of persuasion and pyschological influence will be applied to the field of dental implantology. A comparison between yesterday's myths and today's realities will also be discussed during which a comprehensive review of some recent trends and advances in the field of implant dentistry will be reviewed as:
- RESONANCE FREQUENCY ANALYSIS RFA.
- PIEZOELECTRIC SURGERY.
- SINUS AUGMENTATION USING PLATELET RICH FIBRIN (PRF).
- ALL-ON -4 CONCEPT.
- CONTEMPORARY TREATMENT FOR EDENTULISM.
- INFERIOR ALVEOLAR NERVE RELOCATION.
- COMPUTER GUIDED IMPLANT PLANNING AND PLACEMENT.
- INFERIOR ALVEOLAR NERVE BYPASS.
- A,B,C‘s OF SUCCESSFUL OSSEOINTEGRATION.
Advanced implant dentistry with special reference to posterior atrophic mandible and maxilla as well as different treatment modalities will be covered.